Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It was the best of times, it was... just ok.




Extremes are underrated. I like the best and the worst of them. Movies, confections and cartoon characters. I like...

Best - The Kings Speech, raw desserts("real food") and Owl from Winnie the Pooh (socially acceptable pessimist/grump with unusable advice for anyone not of legal driving age... the prime audience of WTP)

"Worst" - (pssh movie critics, health shmexperts and "oh my gosh that cartoon was so innapropriate and backward and I can recognize it because I'm of legal driving age and I like Owl from WTP  )
  Clifford(not the big red dog, regular yellow labs frighten me enough. The not even 1 star rated movie with Martin Short), deep fried twinkies(only deep fried=extremely deeleecious) and Fog Horn Leg Horn.

You can get with this or you could get with that. I get with both.

Extremely cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment